Terms & Condition
1. Introduction: document governs website use; consent to website document: implied; consent to website terms and conditions: express; website user minimum age; cookie consent.
2. Copyright notice: UCC copyright notice; ownership of rights in website.
3. Licence to use website: licence to use website; no downloading; website use: permitted purposes; no modification of website content; limitations on licence to use website; redistributable content; restriction of access to website.
4. Acceptable use: acceptable use: prohibitions; veracity of information supplied.
5. Registration and accounts: account eligibility; account registration process; no other person permitted to use account; notify on misuse of account; use of another's account.
6. User login details: provision of login details; user ID rules and impersonation; password to be kept confidential; notify on disclosure of password; responsibility for password loss.
7. Cancellation and suspension of account: rights of operator over account with paid services (B2C or mixed); cancellation of website account with paid services by user.
8. Dating services: initiating subscription; input error correction and identification; types of dating services; variation of subscription benefits; end of subscription period; no direct communication information; no responsibility for user behaviour.
9. Personal profiles: profile information accurate etc; profiles to be kept up to date; personal profile as user content.
10. Fees: fees specified on website; amounts inclusive of VAT; payment of fees; variation of fees; disputed payments; unjustified charge-backs; unpaid fees: withdrawal of services; right of set off.
11. Distance contracts: cancellation right: cancellation right for consumers; cancellation right for services and digital content; consumer agreement to provision of services; exercise of cancellation right; refund upon services distance contract cancellation; refund method; refund timing for services and digital content.
12. Your content: licence: definition of user content; licence of user content; sub-licensing of user content; right to bring proceedings in respect of user content; waiver of moral rights in user content; user may edit own content; delete etc user content on breach.
13. Your content: rules: user content warranty; no unlawful user content; user content rules; civility and user content; hyperlinking and user content; previous complaints and user content.
14. Report abuse: request to report abuse; how to report abuse.
15. Limited warranties: no warranties for information; right to discontinue website publication; no implied warranties or representations relating to website.
16. Limitations and exclusions of liability: caveats to limits of liability (with consumer protection); interpretation of limits of liability; no liablity for free information or services; no liability for force majeure; no liability for business losses; no liability for loss of data or software (with consumer protection); no liability for consequential loss (with consumer protection); no personal liability; liability cap upon services contract.
17. Indemnity: indemnity from website users.
18. Breaches of these
terms and conditions
: consequences of breach; non circumvention of measures upon breach.
19. Third party websites: third party websites: hyperlinks not recommendations; third party websites: no control or liability.
20. Trade marks: website operator's trade marks; third party trade marks on website.
21. Variation: document may be revised; variation of website document: unregistered users; variation of website document: consumers.
22. Assignment: assignment by first party (with consumer rights); assignment by second party.
23. Severability: severability of whole; severability of parts.
24. Third party rights: third party rights: benefit; third party rights: exercise of rights.
25. Entire agreement: entire agreement - use of website.
26. Law and jurisdiction: governing law; jurisdiction.
27. Statutory and regulatory disclosures: copy of document not filed; language of document; ecommerce regulations: trade register; ecommerce regulations: authorisation scheme; ecommerce regulations: professionals; ecommerce regulations: code of conduct; value added tax number; link to ODR website; name and URL of ADR provider.
28. Our details: website operator name; company registration details; place of business; contact information.